Principles / Policies
AEC Bylaws can be reviewed here.
Taken together, the following three statements represent AEC’s guiding principles. They form our corporate culture and the climate in which we conduct our business. They say who we are and what we’re about. They capture the things we care about and believe in. They point us toward the future and inspire us to be our very best.
Improve the quality of life for our members by providing reliable electric service in a safe, courteous, and timely manner at the lowest possible price.
To be dynamic and innovative, demonstrating the cooperative difference for our members and distinguishing ourselves as an industry leader.
AEC is governed, managed, and operated by directors and employees who:
- value the cooperative business model characterized by member ownership and local control
- earn the trust of the members
- demonstrate integrity and commitment to service in all we do
- accept the expectation and demand for excellence
- manage risk and achieve financial soundness
- demonstrate environmental stewardship
AEC Regulatory Statement
Privacy and Confidentiality - Policy 3160
Social Media Use - Policy 3160 Appendix B
AEC Medical Form - Form 261
AEC Rules & Regulations - Policies
Residential Deposit - Policy 1220
Commercial Deposit - Policy 1230
Electric Service Termination - Policy 1330
Final Billing - Policy 1300